- The Main Entrance is Via Celoria 11, 20133 Milano (Città Studi)
- The Main Outpatient Clinics and Blood Sample Laboratories are accessed from Via Ponzio 32 (Città Studi); other Outpatient Clinics are at Via Mangiagalli, 3 (400 m from Via Celoria). The clinic you have to attend will be specified when you are given the appointment
- The Office of the President, Office of the General Manager and the Administrative Offices are in Via Clericetti, 2 (250 m from Via Celoria)
- The Centro Studi Foundation of the Carlo Besta Neurological Institute, IRCCS and ISPESL is at Via Mangiagalli, 3
How to reach via Celoria, 11.
How to reach us
- Underground: Line 2 (green), Piola station (500 m from Besta)
- Buses: Trolleybus 93, stop Ponzio-Celoria; Bus 61, stop Piazzale Gorini (200 m from Besta)
- Trams: Nos. 23 and 33, stop Piazza Leonardo da Vinci (200 m from Besta)
- Car: From the Eastern Tangential Motorway (Tangenziale Est), take the Forlanini exit, and go towards the city centre along Viale Corsica. At the third traffic light turn right into Via Lomellina and continue until you arrive at Via Ponzio. The Besta Institute is on the Right at the beginning of Via Ponzio
- If you arrive at Stazione Centrale, take the Underground Line 2 (green) and get off at Piola
- If you arrive at Stazione Cadorna, take the Underground Line 2 (green) and get off at Piola
- If you arrive at Stazione Lambrate, (800 m from Besta) you can take Trolleybus No. 93, and get of at Ponzio-Celoria
- From Linate airport, take bus No 73 and get off at Vale Corsica- Vale Campagna; then take trolleybus No 93, and get off at Ponzio-Celoria.
- From Malpensa airport, take the Malpensa Express train to the centre of Milan (Stazione Cadorna) then take the Underground Line 2 (green) and get off at Piola (500 m from Besta).
- From Orio al Serio airport take the bus to Milano Centrale (centre of Milan) then take the Underground Line 2 (green) and get off at Piola (500 m from Besta).